ASSISTING INTENSIVE TRAINING MODULE (40 HOURS)
The power of touch can awaken, empower and heal the body and spirit. In this two-weekend intensive training, you will learn practical tools that can be applied immediately to your practice and you will discover how to assist each pose in the Journey Into Power sequence.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Deepen your yoga practice through an embodied learning of each pose.
- Learn how to effectively and safely assist students.
- Create authentic connections with others.
- Be a stand for and a contribution to transformation.
- The ability to assist classes at Power Yoga Canada.
This is an ALL LEVELS training. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 PROGRAM DATES
PYC Etobicoke – November 9/10 & 16/17
PYC Oakville – November 30/December 1 & 14/15
2020 PROGRAM DATES
PYC Oshawa – March 28/29 – April 4/5
PYC Oakville – April 18/19 & 25/26
PYC Georgetown – May 23/24 & 30/31
PYC City Centre – June 6/7 & 13/14
PYC Sudbury – September 18/19/20
PYC Mississauga – October 17/18 & 24/25
PYC Etobicoke – Nov. 14/15 & 21/22