RESTORATIVE YOGA MODULE (20 HOURS)
Our style of teaching emphasizes simplicity of posture and propping to ensure students remain in deep rest throughout the class. In this 20 hour training, students will be empowered to teach a 75 minute (or longer) restorative yoga class and will also learn how to teach restorative yoga when minimal props are available to them. The intention of the training is to provide a basic foundation of poses and theory, with a focus on functionality and maximizing simplicity and efficiency with poses and sequences.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Learn the foundations of restorative yoga theory and practice and its effect on the brain and the body
- Learn a minimum of 15 basic restorative poses with variations, using several prop variations
- Gain the confidence to lead restorative yoga classes and/or empower your own restorative practice
- Become skilled in creating simplified postures and sequences that allow your students to remain at rest during transitions
- Sat, Sep 30th 9am – 7pm & Sun, Oct 1st 9am – 7pm – Click here to learn more and sign up!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions.