Power Yoga Canada’s Seek the Truth: A 200 hour Training Program is designed to awaken and energize your spirit through a combination of asana (yoga), meditation and self-inquiry. You will leave the training feeling invigorated as you peel back the layers of yourself that are not authentically you, and empowered as you take your practice and your life on with a new sense of clarity and confidence. This training is for any level of practitioner intent on getting to the truth of who they are to live a life filled with purpose, power and play.
YOGA ALLIANCE PROGRAM CURRICULUM FOR 200 HOUR TRAINING
- Techniques (asana & assisting) – 100 hours
- Teaching Methodology (practice teaching) – 25 hours
- Anatomy and Physiology – 20 hours
- Philosophy / Ethics/Lifestyle – 30 hours
- Practicum (teaching & assisting live classes) – 10 hours
- Transformational – 10 hours
- Homework and Exams – 5 hours
We require 100 percent attendance. Certification is granted when the program is complete, all pre- and post-work has been submitted, and tuition is paid in full.