TRANSFORM IN NICARAGUA
IMPACTFUL. LIFE-CHANGING. ABROAD. APRIL 2024.
Established in 2009, Power Yoga Canada’s (PYC) 200 Hour Certification is one of Canada’s most comprehensive Yoga Teacher Training programs with over 800 graduates of the program! Power Yoga Canada is extremely excited to announce the 200 Hour Spring 2024 Intensive Yoga Teacher Training that will have participants transform abroad at Amaru Nicaragua for 12 intensive days.
The program is a combination of asana, meditation, and self-inquiry. You can expect to be engaged from day one in experiential learning through practice teaching, partner work, and group discussions. You will be engaged with a cohort of like-minded individuals for the duration of the program that will include over 160 interactive contact hours with PYC Co-Founder Kinndli McCollum.
We have been delivering impactful, LIFE-CHANGING, community-building Yoga Teacher Trainings for over 10 years and our Spring 2024 program will be delivered with the same excellence and high standards. Our 200 hour program is unique in that it attracts both yoga practitioners who are interested in becoming powerful yoga teachers and many people who are interested in self-inquiry and truth-seeking within themselves. The tools you gain will change you in everything you do; your relationships, your work, your self-expression, and you will leave a confident yoga teacher!
This program has limited in-person spots so BOOK NOW to save your spot! We are committed to delivering an exceptionally engaged group experience that is interactive and intimate.
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN NICARAGUA
PYC’S FIRST INTERNATIONAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Join us for an unforgettable experience in Nicaragua where the resort is literally steps from the beach. Food and lodging is included in the tuition and Amaru is able to adapt to any intolerance, allergy, or food trend that you are implementing in your diet at the time of the program.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Morning walks on the beach
- Meditations in paradise
- Delicious locally fresh sourced food with coffee/tea/fruit juices
- Sunset volcano trip
- Estuary trip
- Opportunity for private surf lessons
- Learn confidently to teach a 60 min yoga flow
- Improved yoga practice
- Discovery of your true, authentic voice
- Lifelong friendships
- Clarity of your purpose
LIMITED SPOTS! SIGN UP NOW!
- Early bird price is $4800 CAD + HST if you pay in full before February 15th, 2024. Full price is $5200 CAD + HST.
- $2100 CAD deposit to PYC ($1000 CAD non-refundable deposit)
- $2000 USD deposit to Amaru Nicaragua (deposit link will be sent to you upon registration)
- Upgrade to a Double Room add $294 USD
- Upgrade to a Private Room add $588 USD
*Payment plans are available upon request by reaching out to PYC’s Director of Growth, Nick Vetro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Tuition includes 6 months of unlimited Online Yoga Classes!
FILL OUT AN APPLICATION FORM
All applicants are required to fill out an Application Form so that Kinndli McCollum, the Program Director is able to review and have further insight into participants’ “why” in taking the program. Using this information, Kinndli will provide a tailored experience for the program.
The Spring 2024 Intensive 200 hour Program is broken up into 2 parts:
1. Pre-training coursework. These sessions will be recorded so 100% participation is not required.
- One Live Zoom session on Thursday, April 11, 2024: 6pm – 9pm EST
- Pre-recorded modules to be completed at your own pace
2. Intensive 12-day Training at Amaru Nicaragua from April 15th – April 26th, 2024
- Arrive on April 16th
- Depart on April 25th
3 EASY STEPS TO REGISTER AND SECURE YOUR SPOT!
- Submit your $2100 CAD deposit with Power Yoga Canada by clicking here!
- Book your flight using our preferred travel consultant; Adventures with Camille. You can email her at email@example.com or call her directly at 1-416-367-8264 ext. 2516
- Pay the remainder of the registration fee of $2000 USD to Amaru Nicaragua by clicking here.
Adventures with Camille TICO #: 50021282
200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING: SEEK THE TRUTH – SPRING INTENSIVE 2024
YOGA ALLIANCE PROGRAM CURRICULUM FOR 200 HOUR TRAINING
- Techniques (asana & assisting) – 100 hours
- Teaching Methodology (practice teaching) – 25 hours
- Anatomy and Physiology – 20 hours
- Philosophy / Ethics/Lifestyle – 30 hours
- Practicum (teaching & assisting live classes) – 10 hours
- Transformational – 10 hours
- Homework and Exams – 5 hours
Logistics & Details:
- There are limited spots so sign up now to save your spot!
- You will also be integrated with all of your fellow teacher training cohorts in a Facebook community where you will make lifelong connections.
- Sessions are recorded if you have a scheduling conflict.
- Certification is granted when the program is complete, all pre-and post-work has been submitted, and tuition is paid in full.
Testimonials & Videos:
- Click here to check out a blog post all about the 200 hour Yoga Teacher training program!
- Click here to check out video testimonials from the 2020 Summer Online Yoga Teacher Graduates!
GET TO KNOW AMARU NICARAGUA
FREE INFORMATION SESSIONS
Join Kinndli McCollum, Program Director of the 200 Hour & 300 Hour Programs, 500 hour Yoga Alliance Certified E-RYT, and PYC Co-Founder for a detailed session going over every aspect of the program. We are here to support you every step of the way through this transformational journey so please join us with questions! All info session attendees will receive ONE FREE month to our on-demand yoga platform; Power Yoga At Home!
- Wednesday, October 4th at 7pm EST on Zoom – Click here to save your spot!
- Wednesday, November 8th at 7pm EST on Zoom – Click here to save your spot!
- Wednesday, December 6th at 7pm EST on Zoom – Click here to save your spot!
- Wednesday, January 3rd, 2024 at 7pm EST on Zoom – Click here to save your spot!
- Wednesday, February 7th, 2024 at 7pm EST on Zoom – Click here to save your spot!
- Wednesday, March 6th, 2024 at 7pm EST on Zoom – Click here to save your spot!
During the information session, a few aspects we will touch on include the results you’ll achieve, dates & times, program practices, how PYC training is different than other trainings, and costs! If you are unable to attend an information session and want to set up a 1 on 1 meeting with PYC’s Director of Growth, Nick Vetro please call via 905-808-3330 or click here to set up a Zoom call!