Are you curious about completing your 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training certification? It’s important to do your research and to find the best program for you! We’ve put together some videos below so you can hear firsthand from participants of the 200 hour program that we deliver. Power Yoga Canada’s (PYC) 200 hour yoga teacher training program is a dynamic program led by PYC’s Co-Founder, Kinndli McCollum that will immerse you into self-inquiry, practice teaching, asana (practice), meditation and group discussions. You will learn the basics and the fundamental knowledge to go out into the world and to lead a Power Yoga class. You will be engaged from day one and you are able to choose from ONE of TWO options including In-Person & Online or Fully Online. Our 200 hour program is unique in that it attracts both yoga practitioners who are interested in becoming powerful yoga teachers and many people who are interested in self-inquiry and truth-seeking within themselves. Yoga Alliance certified this training will provide participants with the opportunity to teach at other studios across the globe (ensure you review other studio requirements). Click here for all of the program details for the Fall 2021 program! Click here for all of the details for the Winter 2022 program!
- Katya touches on her experience of the 200 hour Yoga Teacher program held by Power Yoga Canada!
- Stephanie shares a quick video of her experience with the 200 hour Yoga Teacher program held by Power Yoga Canada!
- Erica shares insight on her experience of the 200 hour Yoga Teacher program held by Power Yoga Canada!
- Power Yoga Canada teacher Rechev shares his experience with the Diversity Scholarship offered by PYC and the impact it’s had on him
- Tim provides an in-depth look at his Yoga Teacher Training experience and the impact it had on him from start to finish
- Power Yoga Canada teacher Kayla’s passion comes through as she dives deep into the impact this program has had on her
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Graduate Abbey’s feedback of the program is from the heart and touches on how the program helped her come out of her shell